Page Published On: March 5, 2011 | Last Updated March 5, 2011 by
- How do I download and read documents?
- Most of the documents which we offer to download are in the form of a PDF document. These can easily be downloaded by clicking on the various links which you will see all over our website. You can either open the file or save the file depending upon your website browser.
To read a PDF you will need a free bit of software called 'Adobe Reader'. It can be downloaded free of charge from this website http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- I'm having trouble playing videos. What should I do?
- We're currently testing a new form of video playback which is currently only compatible with a few top web browsers. We have placed fall backs into position which should still work for less advantaged browsers however sometimes these don't always work. If you are having a problem then please contact the web team by visiting blaydondistrict.org.uk/contact.
- What is the best way to view this website?
- This website is compatible with most major web browsers however we recommend you use the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari. You can view this website in Internet Explorer although some elements may not display correctly.